We are excited to announce online registration for the 2020-2021 school year! This new process replaces the previous paper forms.
SACHS Online registration will be open on March 3, 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED, AND HAD DIFFICULTY WITH THE COURSE SELECTION FORM, you can now choose your courses using this link. PLEASE DO NOT DO IT AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED the original form.
- Course Selections Form - DO NOT complete unless already registered.
New GSACRD Students
Students that are new to GSACRD must complete the 2020-2021 New Student Inquiry Form which can be found here.
Once the Inquiry form is completed, the information entered will be imported into our registration data base and you can will receive a Snapcode for your student’s Online Registration Form within two business days of registration.
Please note: Registration is not complete until the 2020-2021 Registration form has been completed, reviewed and approved by the School Principal and all supporting documentation has been received by the school. The Inquiry form is not an official Registration.
Current GSACRD Students
Students that attended a GSACRD school during the 2019-2020 school year will be sent a Snapcode for the Online Registration Form when registration opens on March 3, 2020.
Please note: Registration is not complete until the 2020-2021 Registration Form has been completed, reviewed and approved by the School Principal and all supporting documentation has been received by the school.
1) Once registration opens you will receive an email containing the student’s Snapcode for the Online Registration Form. Please read the Snapcode email in full.
2) Select the Snapcode link in the email. This will direct you to PowerSchool Online Registration. This cannot be accessed through PowerSchool Parent Portal. (Although the registration link for current students will be found in the email sent to you with the Snapcode, here is the link for furture reference Link to registration for current GSACRD Students.)
3) Complete the Registration Form in full and submit.
4) Your student’s Registration Form will be reviewed by the school and you will be contact with further information.
GSACRD District Registration Site
Please click HERE to access the GSACRD District Registration page.