Hours and Textbook Policy
Monday - Friday 7:45am-2:45pm
SACHS TEXTBOOK POLICY
At the beginning of each semester, students will be assigned textbooks for the courses in which they are enrolled. Textbook numbers will be assigned to students so he/she must have their SACHS Student ID card in order to receive the texts. These books are due back to the library on or before the day of the final exam for that course. At the end of each semester, students who have lost their textbook or returned a book that has been damaged, will be expected to pay the replacement cost. Students will be unable to sign out textbooks for the next semester until their records are clear of the previous semester's items.
To help students keep track of their own textbooks and return them in appropriate condition at the end of the semester,
we offer the following suggestions:
• Write your book copy & barcode numbers in your agenda or notebook immediately after you check them out; and write your name inside the front cover of your book in the signature box.
• Do not write, highlight or draw in school textbooks.
• Keep your book away from all liquids (e.g. rain, spilled drinks, and leaky water bottles). Wet books that develop mold cannot be used.
• Do not loan your book to anyone.
• Do not leave your text in a classroom or on the counter in the library; hand it personally to the librarian and allow time for her to scan your text so that you can be credited with the return.